Monday, June 13, 2011

Ready to start blogging it up

About a year ago, I considered starting a reading blog.  I had just finished a ton of great books and I was eager to share.  But then I thought, "I've already read most of the good books.  What will I have to read and write about in the future?"  That was possibly the most ridiculous thought I've had in my life.  I have read so many great books since then, and there are so many more I am excited to read. 

Most people who know me know that I love to read, and they frequently ask me if I've read anything good lately.  I tell them that I have, but then I blank on the titles.  So this blog should be a good resource for keeping track of what I'm reading.  I have read hundreds and hundreds of YA books, and I can't possibly go back and write about them all, so I will only focus on the books that I am reading currently.  If you have read any of the books on this blog, please contribute to the comments- I'd love to hear what you think.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment